Rates are quoted in Euro (€)
|Rental Period||Weekly||Minimum Stay||Extra Night||Monthly Rate|
|Low Season – 7 Jan 2017 to 31st Mar 2017||€700||4 nights||€105||*POA|
|Mid Season – 1 Apr 2017 to 26 May 2017||€725||5 nights||€120||*POA|
|Mid/Peak Season – 27 May 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||€800||5 nights||€125||*POA|
|Peak Season – 1 July 2017 to 8 Sep 2017||€,1025||6 nights||€160||*POA|
|Mid/Peak Season – 9 Sep 2017 to 29 Sept 2017||€800||5 nights||€125||*POA|
|Low Season – 30 Sep 2017 to 19 Dec 2017||€700||4 nights||€105||*POA|
|Xmas/New Year – 20 Dec 2017 to 06 Jan 2018||€800||5 nights||€140||*POA|
*POA – Price on application
- 30% of the tariff is payable immediately to confirm the booking and the balance must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- Check in time is 4pm on the day of arrival and check out time is 10am on the day of departure.
- We reserve the right to charge for additional occupancy on a daily basis if the property is not vacated at the time agreed. These charges will be taken from the damage/breakage deposit.
- Gas central heating is provided during Low Season. Heating is provided on a timer which is set to activate for a time period of two hours, twice per day. Should an additional heating period be required, then this would incur an additional charge of €20.00 per day. Times shall be agreed prior to booking confirmation.
- Outside Low Season, gas central heating can be provided at a cost of €20.00 per day, based on a time period of two hours, twice per day.
- A Log burner is also provided with a guest starter pack. Additional logs can be purchased locally at additional costs to the guest.
- Prices include water, electricity, bed linen and towels.
- Beach/pool towels are NOT provided.
- Discounts are offered for longer term lets outside of peak season.
- Prices are subject to change at owner’s discretion, not to be unreasonably applied.
- A complimentary ‘ Welcome food pack’ will be provided with each booking.
- A travel cot & high chair are available on request – a small charge is applied for cleaning.
- The house is cleaned and linens/towels changed before and after each rental. For rentals of 2 weeks or more, a mid-clean and linen/towel change will be done at 7 day intervals. Additional cleaning and linen/towel change during your stay are available at additional cost to the renter by prior arrangement at the time of booking.
- Additional charges will apply for the misuse of linen or towels and if excessive time (housekeeping will inform the owner) is required to clean the property after each departure. These charges will be taken from the damage/breakages deposit.
- Strictly no smoking within the property. Sorry no pets.
- A refundable breakages/damages deposit of €250/£250 is required at the time of balance payment, which is then refundable within 2 weeks of your stay ending, less any costs of breakage/damage or additional cleaning required on your departure.
- Cancellation policy; cancellation of the booking prior to the final payment will result in the deposit being forfeited.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- We will not be held responsible for any liability, including but not limited to missed flights.
- Changeover day: Friday / Saturday during Peak Season. Flexible otherwise, subject to availability.